My Ted Like Talk

My Ted Talk 

This year in Language Arts, everyone in Mrs. Donnelly’s classes made and presented our own Ted like Talks. After watching a few different talks to get ideas, we set out to create our own. 

My Ted like Talk was about how to take care of rabbits. First, I wrote a script to follow along while doing my talk. One friend of mine just made slides and came up with her script while she talked, so the process of making your talk is different for everyone. Making slides for me was the hardest part because you have to captivate your audience without boring them. Less words and more pictures will help. When all of the typing was done, all I had to do was practice, practice, practice.

I also brought my own rabbit in to show him to the class. 

I have always enjoyed acting, so stage fright wasn’t a problem for me while presenting. All I had to do was present my talk which was easy because it was practically tattooed in my brain. 

Overall, I had a really fun time presenting! I hope everyone who listened to my presentation learned something new. What is one topic you would like to present about?